10.04.2010

October Takeover

Disney has kicked off it's 2010 "October Takeover". I'm not sure why, but I enjoy the annual showing of the 1998 film, "Halloween Town". It's kind of like the traditional Christmas and Winter Holiday shows like Frosty, The Grinch Who Stole Xmas, and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.



What I'm not looking forward to is the Season Finale and end of "Wizards of Waverly Place". I could do without the Jonas Brothers, but the family of wizards, tough cookie mom and fashion risk-taker best friend are such crack-ups.

I whipped up a quick card inspired by this magical season already in full flight. The challenge was to use what was pretty much in arm's reach in my ready but unpacked Halloween stash.


Hoping your week is Frighteningly Fun!

No comments:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |