1.21.2012

My Design Team on WOW!

So, yesterday, I did blog. It just wasn't on this site. I debuted my WOW! Embossing Powders design team at http://www.wowembossingpowders.blogspot.com/. Each girl presented a project using these bold, colored powders, and every project was a fantastic work of art!


One of the most rewarding parts of working with a design team is the inspiration you get from seeing how others work with the exact same products. I love the individuality, style and stories even that shine through in each designer's work. For example, I have 2 sons, so much of what I do uses gray, blue, black, brown and less of pink and purple. However, I would love to use more of what I deem the "girly" products, like flowers and glitter. I LOVE glitter.

By checking out the work of others, like Anne Brown's Fairy Scene, I'm inspired to think about using the girly products on art exclusive of "the boys".




What's your style? What have you wanted to try? What are your color palettes?

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |