8.15.2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! School has started already for the boys in our household and summer is winding down. I'm in between trying to savor some down time and gearing up for our busiest time of year (does it really get more busy?!). I wanted to share a few of my favorite back-to-school inspirations with all of you. Take a look…


favorite foodie find . using friends garden tomatoes to make my version of this salad


favorite meal planning tactic . crock pot meals 1x per week. Pinterest helps me find new dishes.


favorite book series of the month . For Library Lovers & Bibliophiles, a librarian's mystery 



favorite cool weather wear . Cashmere Cardigan! Time to go to Zara....

Image 2 of OVERSIZE V-NECK JACKET from Zara




Photos Credits: PF Changs, Pinterest Search, Good Reads, Zara.com. Click on links to go back to the source and see more info.



No comments:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |