3.06.2015

Friday Favorites - March 6


Happy Friday!

It may be a two-year old recurring from 200-years ago trend, but I am still fascinated by Fascinators. The pictures don't do justice to Rachel Radcliffe's work. Her attention to detail is unmatched. Check out her shop, Feather Light Design on Etsy...which by the way is a new IPO! Congrats @Etsy - so excited for your team!!


Leela--Dramatic hot pink peony hair fascinator with beaded butterfly



My constant companion, my confidant, my personal assistant, my digital friend... the iPhone 6 Plus. 

My dirty little secret, my budget saver, my super model status, my kind of service.... 
Rent the Runway.


The most delicious smelling hand cream and a slick deal at $6. 



Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |